Field Sales Executive Role
JOB ROLE TO COVER NORTH ENGLAND ( NORTH WEST, NORTH EAST, WEST MIDLANDS, EAST MIDLANDS ) Work from home!
Fibre Telecoms UK is an award-winning, market-leading telecoms company that is currently going through an exciting period of growth. We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated Field Sales Executives who thrives within a targeted fast-paced environment to join the team. We excel in everything we do and pride ourselves on fantastic training and ongoing support to provide you with the tools you need to succeed.
Benefits for Field Sales Executives choosing to work with Fibre include:
- £150k plus on target earnings
- Uncapped commissions, OTE 150k plus
- Premium company car.
- Fuel card including covering personal miles.
- 2-week sales training programme.
- Regular incentives including Holidays, Race days, nights out and more…..
- Team social events outside of work.
- Benefits including pension.
In return for this we are looking for someone who is:
- Outgoing and presentable with the ability to instantly build rapport.
- Experienced in direct sales…
- Down-to-earth, no one wants to hear corporate jargon.
- Target-driven with a sense of ownership and pride in performance and its impact on the success of the company.
- Happy to attend pre-booked appointments in the north of England.
Responsibilities for Field Sales Executives will include:
- Attending all appointments promptly, making every effort to sell the company’s products and services to the customer.
- Meeting monthly sales targets
- Sitting every appointment assigned to you.
- Leaving a printed quotation with the customer post demonstration or if not possible, ensure that one is emailed to the customer within 24 hours.
- Completing all administration associated with the sales process ensuring that all paperwork is in the office within 48 hours of the sale.
If the role of Field Sales Executive sounds like your dream job, please get in touch with us as we’d love to hear from you.
Fibre Telecoms UK is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process.