We're Hiring - Engineer Role
Full Job Description
Fibre Telecoms UK Ltd: A market leading Telecoms company, based in Southampton that are currently going through an rapid period of growth.
We’re looking for an Experienced Telecoms Engineer to travel the North of the UK deploying our Hosted telephony, ensuring they are installed in a professional and timely manner. You will be expected to travel from home to customer sites daily installing phone systems, connecting broadbands, and any other equipment sold.
The ideal candidate should have a background or interest in IT Networking and/or experience in Hosted Telecommunications, SIP and/or VOIP
- Progression opportunities across the business
- A competitive starting salary between £22,000 and £40,000 – depending on experience
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private health insurance.
- Refer a friend scheme.
In return for this we are looking for someone who has:
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Good organisation skills and a high attention to detail
- An interest in Tech, Networking, or IT
- A current UK driving license
Your responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking a health and safety risk assessment before carrying out any installation work. Checking the survey gathered is appropriate and ensuring the system will meet the customers’ needs.
- Installing the new system, undertaking cable runs and overcoming building/logistics complications as they arise.
- Provide full training to the customer and ensuring the customer is fully satisfied with their new system before leaving site.
- Ensuring all documentation is complete and returned to the Head of Installations
If the role of a Telecoms Engineer sounds like your ideal job, please contact us as we’d love to hear from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Loyalty bonus
- Performance bonus
- Monday to Friday